Welcome to your new home in the heart of Ballard! Nestled in a charming neighborhood in the Woodland School District, this Craftsman offers a blend of timeless elegance & modern convenience. Step onto the welcoming front porch to feel the warmth & character that this home exudes. Rich, original wood floors lead you through the living room & large south-facing windows allow natural light to flood the space. The updated kitchen features custom cabinets, & top stainless steel appliances with easy access to a backyard deck for seamless entertaining. Four spacious bedrooms & a bonus den space for function & flexibility. Don't miss the backyard sanctuary with mature fruit trees! Convenient location near vibrant shops, coffee & restaurants.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Double Pane/Storm Window, Fireplace, Water Heater
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1820
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1924
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Whittier
- Middle School:Whitman Mid
- High School:Ballard High
- Original List Price:$1, 098, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$9, 416
- MLS #:2160065
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Ashli Haglund (#NWM128348)
Listing Office: Windermere RE Greenwood (#NWM4894)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!