Contemporary, spacious, and full of natural light, three brand new homes in Greenwood await. With multiple floorplans to choose from, there’s a layout to fit every lifestyle. The 4-bedroom home features generous open concept living spaces anchored by a sprawling kitchen island that’s ready for entertaining, three bedrooms upstairs, a guest room and family room on the lower level, rooftop deck with city views, plus an attached garage. The 2 and 3-bedroom homes include fenced yards, off-street parking, and high-efficiency heat and A/C. With the vibrant Greenwood commercial corridor plus the recreation, shops, and restaurants of Green Lake all located mere blocks away, you won’t want to pass these by!
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Fireplace, Water Heater
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- View:City, Territorial
- Lot description:Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Patio, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood
- Square Feet:2694
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:15 - Multi Level
- Year built:2023
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Daniel Bagley
- Middle School:Robert Eagle Staff Middle School
- High School:Ingraham High
- Original List Price:$1, 549, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$0
- Hoa fees:60
- MLS #:2162659
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Larry Wilcynski (#NWM87016)
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Midtown (#NWM7111)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!