Welcome to your exquisite custom built home where modern design & thoughtful craftsmanship merge. Step into the expansive great room w/ soaring ceilings & stunning wall of windows boasting panoramic views of downtown, needle, Bellevue & Mt Rainier. Dreamy open chef's kitchen set for entertaining w/ gleaming countertops & top tier appliances. Your primary suite awaits w/ luxury “wet bath”: freestanding tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks & smart mirrors; walk-in closet & laundry. You’ll find a cozy retreat w/ wet bar on the 1st flr, den perfect for a home office, 2nd laundry, mudroom, EV wired 2 car garage + sep shop/garage, AC & private fenced yard. Nestled on a corner lot in sought-after West Seattle, this home exudes exceptional living.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), SMART Wired, Vaulted Ce
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- View:City, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Fully
- Exterior materials:Brick, Cement Planked, Wood
- Square Feet:3000
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1955
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Genesee Hill Elementary
- Middle School:Madison Mid
- High School:West Seattle High
- Original List Price:$2, 799, 999
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$7, 460
- MLS #:2161652
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Carrie Watt (#NWM132428)
Listing Office: Skyline Properties, Inc. (#NWM7178)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!