Welcome to the vibrant Admiral neighborhood. There are three grocery stores with-in minutes to choose from, fun pubs, restaurants and movie theatre to explore. Alki beach is a short drive away. This Classy, clean, light filled, New Construction features designer touches with great attention to detail. Main level has beautiful chefs kitchen with stainless appliances, under counter lighting, hardwood flooring throughout and designated dining area. The entry floor features full bath and bedroom. The upper floor features primary suite with beautiful 3/4 bath with double shower, heated floors, under counter lighting, laundry and access to an awesome 500 sqft rooftop deck that has views of Mtns & City. Designated parking wired for e-car.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Partially, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked
- Square Feet:999
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:13 - Tri-Level
- Year built:2023
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Lafayette
- Middle School:Madison Mid
- High School:West Seattle High
- Original List Price:$729, 950
- Days on Market (Cumulative):7
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$1
- Hoa fees:150
- MLS #:2163123
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Sam P. Basher (#NWM606)
Listing Office: John L Scott Westwood (#NWM1434)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!