2315 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98112
998 sqft | 2 beds | 1.75 baths | #2072868
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, High Tech Cabling, Vault
- View:City, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Fenced-Partially, Gas Available
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:998
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2023
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Mc Gilvra
- Middle School:Meany Mid
- High School:Garfield High
- Subdivision:Capitol Hill
- Hoa fees:16
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$899, 900
- Annual taxes:$1, 743
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- MLS #:2072868
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Albert D Clark(#NWM44430)
Listing Office: Real Residential (#NWM7756)
Interested in Purchasing 2315 E Harrison Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!