Great storefront and 3 bedroom residence in the heart of historic downtown Centralia. Prior storefront included a commercial kitchen. Could be an easy conversion to an office, studio, gallery, ghost kitchen, lots of possibilities. Residence in the rear features 3 bedrooms, a bonus room, kitchen with pantry and living room with fireplace. Wall-to-wall carpeting with tile in kitchen and bathroom. Efficient ductless heat pump and a fenced patio faces the alley to the rear, wired for a hot tub. Two separate power meters, and separate entrances make this ideal for a peaceful residence with great upside for the business storefront. Be the first to take advantage of this opportunity. Due to zoning, commercial loan or cash.
- Interior:Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Wal
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Alley, Corner Lot, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement/Concrete
- Square Feet:2798
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1960
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Centralia
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Centralia Mid
- High School:Centralia High
- Original List Price:$335, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):77
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$1, 050
- MLS #:1891892
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Ranei R. Lindsey (#NWM778507)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Voetberg RE (#NWM9987)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!