Thoughtful design and exquisite architectural details define this renovation of a classic Capitol Hill home. Taken down to the studs and re-imagined - the integrity of this original 1925 home has been maintained, while new modern finishes provide state-of-the-art interiors. Set above a tree-lined street on a corner lot, generous windows and a flowing floorplan characterize this peaceful home. Awash in light, this urban abode feels spacious and warm. Accordion doors, opening off the dining room to a covered porch, bring the outside in- and overlook the secluded side garden, alfresco dining patio and lush greenery. Ideally located a few blocks from the cafes & shops of 19th Ave E, and a 15 minute drive to Downtown Seattle, the UW or Bellevue.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Sprinkler System, Fireplace,
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:2
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Wood Products
- Square Feet:2760
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1925
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Capitol Hill
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Stevens
- Middle School:Seattle Public Sch
- High School:Garfield High
- Original List Price:$2, 750, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):7
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$9, 517
- MLS #:2162956
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Anne Willoughby Nelson (#NWM71623)
Listing Office: COMPASS (#NWM7912)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!