The marriage of an iconic Ralph Anderson designed home with a coveted Federal Avenue location create the perfect union for sophisticated in-city living at a fabulous price! Timeless architecture of symmetry & style is highlighted by a two story entry anchored by a statement staircase. Light-filled epicurean’s kitchen. Fabulous entertaining floorplan as expected from the master of NW design. Main floor primary suite; stunning bath & adjacent den. Three total en-suite bedrooms. Enjoy the outdoors & entertain in style with four terraces as well as the beautifully landscaped grounds & private courtyard. Parking galore! All in a stellar location; walk to Volunteer Park & to Capitol Hill’s great restaurants. Turnkey. The ultimate urban lifestyle!
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Stucco
- Square Feet:2570
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1984
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:North Capitol Hill
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Garfield High
- Original List Price:$2, 449, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):105
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5%
- Taxes annual:$20, 718
- MLS #:2162430
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Lisa J Turnure (#NWM40583)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain (#NWM4730)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!