10561 30th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
2090 sqft | 4 beds | 2.25 baths | #2045945
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, French Doors, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded
- Exterior features:Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Shop
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2090
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:13 - Tri-Level
- Year built:1976
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:John Rogers
- Middle School:Jane Addams
- High School:Nathan Hale High
- Original List Price:$995, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3%
- Annual taxes:$7, 941
- Days on Market (Cumulative):4
- MLS #:2045945
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Andree Hurley (#NWM92343)
Listing Office: RSVP Real Estate-ERA Powered (#NWM2659)
Interested in Purchasing 10561 30th Avenue NE?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!