First time for sale in over 70 years! Loads of original charm in this 4 bedroom 1.5 bath home on a quiet street. Enjoy abundant natural light in the south facing kitchen and rooftop deck, or having a calm evening by the fireplace in the living room. The kitchen has original built-in cabinets and features a dedicated dining area. Additional living space in the basement with 3 bedrooms, a half bath and workshop/hobby area. Home is priced to not include finished space in basement, as it is likely a project to update and modernize the layout. Don’t miss the garage and enclosed carport off of alley--two covered parking spots or convert carport into covered dining room off of back yard courtyard/garden. Original systems with new roof in 2015!
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Fireplace, Water Heater
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Lot description:Alley, Paved
- Exterior features:Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Patio, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1780
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Partially Finished
- Year built:1930
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Viewlands
- Middle School:Robert Eagle Staff Middle School
- High School:Ingraham High
- Original List Price:$550, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):4
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$733
- MLS #:2162287
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Cortney Greene (#NWM93084)
Listing Office: Lake & Company (#NWM7928)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!