Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:2
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Vaulted
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Patio, Shop
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2670
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1966
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public, See Remarks
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Original List Price:$1, 300, 000
- Selling Office Commission:2.5
- Annual taxes:$2, 366
- Days on Market (Cumulative):16
- MLS #:1992482
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Doug Holman (#NWM9101)00
Listing Office: Real Property Associates (#NWM7300)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!