1941 15th Avenue E
Seattle, WA 98112
3030 sqft | 3 beds | 2.75 baths | #2044494
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Wate
- View:Canal, Lake, Mountain(s), Partial, Territorial
- Lot description:Alley
- Exterior features:Fenced-Fully, Gas Available
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:3030
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:17 - 1 1/2 Stry w/Bsmt
- Year built:1915
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Subdivision:North Capitol Hill
- Original List Price:$1, 050, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3
- Annual taxes:$10, 769
- Days on Market (Cumulative):4
- MLS #:2044494
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Fiore Pignataro (#NWM35642)
Listing Office: Realogics Sotheby's Int'l Rlty (#NWM5715)
Interested in Purchasing 1941 15th Avenue E?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!