Refreshingly modern yet warm & inviting abode that is sure to impress. Welcome home to this awe-inspiring better-than-new 2015 resale in a prime Haller Lake location just moments to great public and private schools, parks, shopping, upcoming light rail station, and I-5 Express access for a convenient commute. Enter where you will find an immaculate light & bright open concept floor plan offering great room living, European-style epicurean kitchen, spa-esque bathrooms, abundant windows to drench the space in warm natural light, and much more than we can list here. Back outside you’ll enjoy the entertainment-ready fully-fenced yard and individual landscaping. Pre-inspected and ready for you to move in and start living the good life!
- Interior:Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, SMART
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood
- Square Feet:2298
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2015
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Northgate
- Middle School:Robert Eagle Staff Middle School
- High School:Ingraham High
- Original List Price:$1, 198, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$10, 001
- Hoa fees:165
- MLS #:2161005
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Joey Keeler (#NWM102875)
Listing Office: Redfin (#NWM3136)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!