1420 N 35th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
2662 sqft | 3 beds | 1.5 baths | #2073244
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Water Hea
- View:City, Lake, Territorial
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Drought Res Landscape, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Patio, Shop
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2662
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Basement:Partially Finished
- Year built:1900
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Bf Day
- Middle School:Hamilton Mid
- High School:Lincoln High
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$1, 230, 000
- Annual taxes:$9, 451
- Days on Market (Cumulative):37
- MLS #:2073244
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Sally Thompson(#NWM27348)
Listing Office: RE/MAX Northwest (#NWM7171)
Interested in Purchasing 1420 N 35th Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!