Spacious 3 bedroom home with full finished basement, oversized yard and ADU guest cottage. Main house kitchen is updated with quartz counters, newer cabinets, stainless appliances and in kitchen eating. Main house has air conditioning, formal dining room, built-ins, charming bay windows and storage. Finished basement is large and full of potential for extra guests, media room and/or work from home. PLUS Great little 1 bedroom guest ADU with its own kitchen, living room, .75 bath, W/D - separate addresses and separate entrances. Yard includes shop w/power, alley, fully fenced for room to play, garden and explore expansion. Minutes to Matthews Beach Park, Burke Gilman trail and Lake Washington. Easy commute to UW, Children's Hospital and DT.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fi
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Alley, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl, Wood
- Square Feet:2020
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Year built:1944
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Available
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Matthews Beach
- School district:Seattle
- Original List Price:$949, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):18
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$7, 283
- MLS #:2157965
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Vicki Young (#NWM82686)
Listing Office: Real Property Associates (#NWM7300)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!