Quietly sitting on 2½ lots in North Capitol Hill, this 1910 Arts-and-Crafts mansion has been restored for today’s golden era. The home enjoys gentle mountain and lake views, a flowing floor plan with significant spaces to entertain. Thoughtfully updated fixtures, finishes and features bring new form and function to a residence whose pedigree and original artistry are unmatched. The grand interiors of the home seamlessly transition to generous balconies and expansive established gardens, offering respite and reflection in the middle of the city. Countless attractions, including many of Seattle’s popular restaurants, cafes, parks and museums, are a quick stroll or roll away. This is a legacy home with a story, and chapters yet to be written.
- Interior:Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa,
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:3
- View:City, Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, Rooftop Deck, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Square Feet:9320
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:15 - Multi Level
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1910
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:North Capitol Hill
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Stevens
- Middle School:Meany Mid
- High School:Garfield High
- Original List Price:$6, 430, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- Buying Agency Compensation:2%
- Taxes annual:$39, 383
- MLS #:2160281
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Ted A. Bash (#NWM56953)
Listing Office: Windermere RE/Capitol Hill,Inc (#NWM7091)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!